Friday, April 8, 2011

I Know It is Really Hard to Say That Anything is Definitively the Worst of Any Particular Kind of Thing, But...



About once a year, I find myself sexually attracted to Anthony Kiedis. I know, I know, I'm not happy about it either. I was like 10 when Blood Sugar Sex Magik came out and it fused some of my neural pathways into shapes beyond my control (these are the same neural pathways I believe to be responsible for my semi-annual Billy Corgan-Tom Morello three-way nightmare). Luckily, whenever I feel myself compelled by his meatheaded charms, I can watch this video, which makes my vagina wince so hard, it is like I sat in a bucket of lemon juice. And if that doesn't work, there is always this picture, where he is dressed like Avril Lavigne.

And then it's time to wait it out til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment