Friday, December 3, 2010

Once a month or so, I find that I must binge on the casual misogyny on parade at the New York Times, as if it were the finest of Awesome Blossoms and I was in the most pre-menstrual of dispositions. Despite having forty thousand better things to do, I just read this beauty of an "article," and would like to share some of the wonderful advice packed therein!

""The male ego can be a more fragile thing than the female ego, which is used to a regular battering and has hence developed a sense of humor!”"

"Find your life partner in your 20s, rather than your 30s, before you’ve become too successful [YOU WOMEN! YOU TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, SUCCESSFUL, BABY-EATING WOMEN!], ."

Dear New York Times, you give such good advice, I wish you were my mom in real life! JUST KIDDING I HATE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment